Bendaroos Mega Pack 500 Pieces

Bendaroos Mega Pack 500 Pieces / Bendaroos As Shown on Tv






Friday, October 7, 2011

Bendaroos as seen on tv

Bendaroos as seen on tv

Bendaroos Mega Pack 500 Pieces



Wiki Stix are better and stickier then bendaroos. But these are fun designing sticks and WILL work. there's no reason you shouldn't buy this product. It's a fun time filling activity, and if you want to buy them, good choice. you can always use it for something, for instants, a piece of tape, or something. so if you want it, BUY IT![or not]. 

These are nothing like what you see in the commercials! My daughter just emptied her piggy bank to buy 2 sets of Bendaroos and is now in tears because she can't make anything that is shown in the commercial or the enclosed pamphlet. They don't stick AT ALL. When she uses the molds, the Bendaroos completely fall apart when they are removed from the mold. They also don't stick to surfaces as advertised. I know that these are simply yarn covered in wax, and that would be fine if they worked as advertised. Unfortunately, instead of a night of creative fun my child just got a tough lesson in false advertising. I'm sure she'll be much more careful with her money from now on, but what a disappointing way to have to learn that lesson. Shame on you, Bendaroos!  

 I read a lot of reviews from higd store for Bendaroos before I bought them, and saw that a lot were negative. I got a great deal on about 4 packs of them, so I decided to go for it & give them to my daughter for her 6th birthday.

I am pleasantly surprised! I kind of was expecting the worst, but not so! My kids have had a great time with them. Our haven't had any trouble sticking together, and my kids have had fun making all sorts of shapes & creations.

I love that they don't dry out. I love that they're easy to use. Much better than our playdough experience (fun for a few times, but dries out easily).

My 9-yr old did mention how they didn't work like the commercial, but I haven't seen the commercial, so I had no expectations. And even still, she's had a great time with them.

We bought ours from [...], and had no problem with service or delivery.



No comments:

Post a Comment